- We will continue to implement our regular disinfectant protocols while introducing procedures recommended by the Government
- Please wear a mask at all times while in the establishment and bring your own blanket (if you run cold)
- Clients and service providers must wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds prior to beginning each treatment / service
- Health questions: Clients will answer pertinent health questions related to COVID-19 risk (e.g. underlying health issues, potential COVID-19 contact and travel history)
- Please sign our new waiver prior to treatment
- Please do not bring any extra guests to your appointment
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of the flu or COVID-19 (including but limited to nausea, temperature, sore throat, cough, and/or chills) please stay home and reschedule your appointment
We look forward to providing services to you and are available for any questions or concerns you may have regarding your upcoming appointments. While the experience may be different, we remain committed to delivering safe, effective, beauty treatments. We look forward to seeing you.